Pineapple No Bake Cheesecake
Serve this delicious dessert in individual containers for grab-and-go portability so that your guests are free to mix and mingle!
For the Crust
3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons granulated sugar (see note below)
12 ounces fresh pineapple, pureed
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 (8 ounce) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
For the Garnish
whipped topping, optional
fresh pineapple, optional
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Evenly divide the crumbs between your individual serving dishes and press into the bottoms of the dishes to form a crust layer.
2. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add in pineapple and vanilla and mix to combine, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped topping until well combined.
3. Evenly pipe or spoon the filling into prepared individual serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
4. If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping and fresh pineapple.
* adjust the level of sugar used depending on how sweet your pineapple is