Whether you have been a long-term client of The Event Group or have only thought about it, one of the most common questions people ask us is, “What are your most popular menu items?” So, today we want to share our *current trending menu picks. Below you will see our top 6 menu items and a brief description of each. Contact us today for more information and how you can set-up a taste test to try these on-demand favorites!
1. Mashed Potato Bar -Homemade mashed potatoes served in a martini glass with cheddar cheese, green onions, black olives, bacon, ham, sautéed mushrooms and sour cream. This is a neat way for guests at your event to personalize their own mashed potato creation and it’s served in martini glasses, which adds fun and class to any event!
2. Mad Hatter Coleslaw -Cole slaw that consists of green onions, broccoli, ramen noodles, slivered almonds, sunflower seeds and more…only our Chef knows all the secrets to this popular menu item!
3. Spinach Artichoke Dip –Chef’s Specialty spinach and artichoke dip served in a bread bowl accompanied by sliced homemade French bread or tortilla chips for dipping. It’s hard to go wrong with this delicious dip that is a year-round favorite!
4. Bruschetta -Bruschetta that consists of balsamic marinated tomatoes served with a garlic crostini. This can be passed or served on a buffet line, but either way they will disappear. The bruschetta is light and an easy food for guests to eat as they mingle.
5. Goat Cheese & Fig Jam Filled Phyllo Cups –Mini phyllo shells infused with goat cheese and fig jam. This is a crowd favorite because of it’s uniqueness. The bitter cheese and sweet jam really compliment each other and leave guests wanting just one more…
6. Jalapeno & Bacon Filled Puff Pastries –French puff pastry stuffed with jalapenos, bacon and cream cheese then golden baked. The combination of spicy jalapenos, rich cream cheese and everyone’s favorite, bacon, are flavors that get guests talking and allow this to easily be one of our top menu items.
Maggie Lechner, The Event Group, Social Media Coordinator